Why do people say the game is good with nurse?
I play nurse a lot on console. It seems like people say the game is the nurse's best map but how? Can't cancel blinks on half of it and tons of sight blockers to mind game the blinks around. I hate this map as nurse.
Comments
It helps you cut people off at certain places. Survivor going up a staircase? Blink to to the other side of the pallet that's usually set at the top. Survivor dropping to the bathroom? Blink down to block the door and make sure the can't escape. Hear a gen being boldly worked on on the floor above you? Surprise grab. That's mainly the kind of thing I'm talking about.
I play Nurse and whenever I get that map I just know it'll be a 4k.
The nurse isn't easy to play or learn BUT she is certainly the strongest killer in the game since her release, if you manage to master her power. If a player really know how to play with her, no team, not even SWF, can do anything against her.
And since "The Game" is a kinda small map, you can blink fast as hell to nearly any point. Because the nurse don't care about floors and/or wholes in the floor she can be everywhere at any point.
Also you can always cancel the second blink by keep holding. If it is the first blink and you are upstairs you have to look up and release it. If you are downstairs just look down like always to blink on spot
Nurse is omnipresent on the game. You are probably just strugglign because of controller aim, a good PC nurse on the game is terrifying (as every killer should be tbh)
I hate the game on nurse, I'm constantly going between floors accidentally. I have to aim at the ceiling so that i don't head down which makes blinks hard to judge.