Please fix Springwood basement
Today I encountered probably the most toxic thing I've ever seen in DBD and it led me to make this post to share with others so they may avoid these games. I went against a 4 stack group of survivors who sent us to Springwood but whats more important is they used an offering to make the basement hooks spawn at shack. This allowed them (with the combination of perks Flip Flop, Unbreakable, and Boil Over) to infinitely get downed and wiggle out when going down in the schools basement. Making it impossible for the killer to hook them . This is an easily solved issue, put a hook in the schools basement when basement hooks aren't present. Infinite loops are not fun and I know the DBD team knows they should be eradicated.
Comments
I 💯 agree. Very annoying. That’s when I start just slug slug slug slug x6. 🤣
Then I get hate mail for slugging. I’m like you’re joking right