Dead hard
Dead hard has been real buggy lately, I think you guys should make dead hard a Full second instead of 0.5 secs
Dead hard has been real buggy lately, I think you guys should make dead hard a Full second instead of 0.5 secs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So make it even easier for survivors. Why not just give you 3 more hook states?
As long as it only can be used once per hook state is should be expanded to a full 1s to at least counter the rampant VPN Killers. Or work unlimited times again post-hook, as long as you aren't exhaused.
I'd be happy with it just activating when you press the button. The dedicated servers are awful.
Dead by Daylight servers have been very bad lately
Actually yeah, if Killer hits are client sided and not confirmed by the server, then DH should also be client sided. I've had way too many VPN Killers hit me around corners and through walls and through stuns way before they even start to lunge.