Old skins coming back?
I am wondering, are those skins ever coming back to the game?
I am wondering, are those skins ever coming back to the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In a past Q&A/Reddit AMA, it was confirmed that all Very Rare and above Rift cosmetics (excluding Deep Rift) will eventually be added to the in-game store.
You might have noticed that, for a while now, all cosmetics in the Rift have been at least Very Rare. We haven't had a green/Rare cosmetic for a long time. I actually don't remember when we last had one in a Rift.
It was also confirmed that cosmetics from Amazon Prime drops will eventually find their way to the store as well. Although we don't know when or in what frequency. Dwight's Valentine skin was added 2 months ago, for example, but that one originally came after the two Artist cosmetics, both of which have not been added yet.
These Artist cosmetics are green/Rare rarity, but I am not sure if the same policy applies here (that only Very Rare and above are added to store).
From https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/407-reddit-ama-september-7-2023 :
Q: Will you bring back old cosmetics for newer players? There’s a few I’d really enjoy that aren’t in store anymore
A: Event-limited Outfits will come back every year for new players to obtain, same for Very Rare and above Rift Outfits, however Legacy Outfits will not be returning. -Rose
From https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/425-reddit-ama-december-13-2023 :
Q: Will we see the return of some old rift skins that still didn’t appear in the shop after so much time?
A: We plan to reintroduce most rift cosmetics back into the store, but with a focus on the unique Outfits. For color variations we are still investigating methods that won't clog up the store. Deep rift versions of Outfits will only be available in the rift. -Rose
So as far as we know, BHVR plan on bringing back the Very Rare hair, but I heard it was mentioned elsewhere that rift cosmetics of lower rarity are unlikely to return. Since it's only been specified that "Very Rare and above" cosmetics are returning, that is likely the case.
Leather jacket Cage skin pls
Is Knight's Halloween skin going to return? I really want it.
"Event-limited Outfits will come back every year for new players to obtain." (it's literally quoted above :P)
Nice!
It is an amazing cosmetic.