We need a true viking killer

So, I know Huntress has a "viking" skin, but i think we need a killer that would properly represent that part of the world. May I suggest to you,

Ivar The Boneless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnO_6mteHMU

I know, Knight kind of fills that niche. But hear me out. Would it not be terrifying to be chased(yea, yea i know) by this dude if the Entity spiced him up a little?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJZVMyisrQ&t=112s

I feel like there is potential here, the character has an extremely divided fan base(judging from reception of the TV Show), that means he would draw at least the attention of Viking's fans to the game. Also, just to clarify, I included the videos just for entertainment purposes, I do not suggest the killer should be based on the actual character from TV show, just the legend.

Comments

  • based on the legend? yes that would be awesome but i would never want to see anything that has to do with that show. if we get a viking killer i want to see some real authentic stuff not this tv ######### we see all over. i swear the better not give us a viking with that stupid pelt over the shoulders

  • Agreed, some other ideas i have bouncing around in my head, what about an Aztec killer? Or Zulu? I cant find a lot of info on what legendary/historical character it could be based on, obviously Shaka Zulu would be a stretch and a half.

  • A Jaguar Warrior would be cool. I do think a true Viking warrior with Norse mythology additions could be fun as well.

  • Not even Norse Mythology has Vikings as monsters, if bHVR is gonna add a Nordic Idea to their game, the Fenrir Wolf is my pick.

  • I could definitely see that! We haven’t had a killer with one of those smaller Viking type axes or a shield.

  • @Emeal said:

    Not even Norse Mythology has Vikings as monsters, if bHVR is gonna add a Nordic Idea to their game, the Fenrir Wolf is my pick.

    but thats the nice thing it does not need to be a monster. look at legion or huntress there is not a ounce monster in these killers and they rock

  • @Starrseed said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3692735#Comment_3692735

    but thats the nice thing it does not need to be a monster. look at legion or huntress there is not a ounce monster in these killers and they rock

    Agreed! I dont want to quote all of my original post, but let's say the killer would be based on Ivar the Boneless. He is not a monster, he is just a psycho, who unfortunately(?) was born without bones in his legs. I do not know what his power could be, but his death scene in the Viking's show gave me an idea. The way he is mimicking other warriors just before his death on the show. What if we had a killer, who would have roaming npc's(like Nemesis zombies), that he could briefly take control of to chase/attack survivors?