Sadako - Purple Addon Telephone stinks. Video Example. Live Match

After 2 addon passes this purple add on stinks. Still. Never got adjusted or changed. (Among many others)


Suggestion - Increase hinder to 5 or 6% OR increase the duration from 3 seconds to 3.5 or 4.

https://youtu.be/ndg1-UX4zBU?si=BhOMdpZYWDx61ZyJ

Comments

  • And remove LoS restriction from it.

  • Yeah 3% for 3 seconds is nothing. It needs both of those numbers upped a bit.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Yeah 3% for 3 seconds is nothing. It needs both of those numbers upped a bit.

    Thank you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

  • Year, I agree. This Add-on is so useless and bad - for a purple Add-on, smh. I am not even sure if increasing the numbers would help. Maybe this Add-on should get a rework to make something different - more useful- than just Hindered?

    In general, those tiny things are often useless or not noticable. Same goes for Xenomoph's Moulted Skin Add-on or when you hit a survivor with Unknown's Projectile. It feels so creatively lacking.

  • @HolyDarky said:

    Year, I agree. This Add-on is so useless and bad - for a purple Add-on, smh. I am not even sure if increasing the numbers would help. Maybe this Add-on should get a rework to make something different - more useful- than just Hindered?

    In general, those tiny things are often useless or not noticable. Same goes for Xenomoph's Moulted Skin Add-on or when you hit a survivor with Unknown's Projectile. It feels so creatively lacking.

    Something. Anything useful I agree

  • haste would be better in my opinion. Maybe you get 50% haste whenever you are invisible.

  • I would merge this addon with distorted photo and increase it a bit.