Disable pip system in the April Fools mode
Please disable pip system in the april fools mode. As killer and survivor you will lose pips regardless of the outcome of the match.
Please disable pip system in the april fools mode. As killer and survivor you will lose pips regardless of the outcome of the match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. At least you can't go back a level, but it would suck if you were only one pip away from the next grade. For anyone who cares, play the regular game mode until you advance a grade before trying the giant Oni mode.
I mean, they're removing depipping altogether in the next mid-chapter.
I’m so glad I just went up a grade and can’t depip. Wish they could implement the removal of depipping early tho.
Yeah... this is such a cute modifier but 2 games in and 2 depips 🥺 can't unhook obviously so how do we safety pip?
@ShyPirate I was one pip from iri 3 and went back two lol can confirm, it sucked 🤣
Depips will be removed from all matches (modifiers or normal) starting with our next major update, but unfortunately we weren't able to make that change in time for this mode.
was going make a thread on this I lost all pips for killer and survivor.
removing for good? if yea great