why does coup de grace have a limt of 5 tokens if the max is 10
sometimes i have 2 stacks and 2 gens pop quickly and lose 1 stack simply because of the hard cap of 5 tokens.
is this an oversight from old coup?
sometimes i have 2 stacks and 2 gens pop quickly and lose 1 stack simply because of the hard cap of 5 tokens.
is this an oversight from old coup?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs want you to use or lose.
Granted, even with an endgame build, I don’t think 10 stacks of Coup are even needed.
Not to say that it shouldn’t be changed, but Ive never used Coup and been in the position where I felt like I needed to have all 10 stacks, since if I did, I would probably be losing horribly anyways.