Zubatlel and Truetalent
Anyone know what the drama is going on right now between them? I just saw Tru3's latest tweet accusing Zubat of causing a witch hunt for him.
Tagged:
Mod
Anyone know what the drama is going on right now between them? I just saw Tru3's latest tweet accusing Zubat of causing a witch hunt for him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didnt know forums supported Twitter formats.
Obviously I care, that's why I'm asking, Sherlock.
This is news to me. Did not even know there was beef between them or why there would be any in the first place.
Waw streamers fighting?
Fight fight fight fight fight!
Can we keep drama out of the forums please.
At least post this in off-topic if you have to.
If either of them are violating the TOS, they should be reported and banned. It's that simple.
This isn't the place for this discussion.