A most satisfying ending.

I was playing a skill-checks Doctor on the game. Despite the map, the game went pretty well.

Once only two survivors were left, I've noticed that one of them was pretty much nowhere to be seen. It was weird because given how small the map is, it was unlikely for her to always be in a locker every time I was using the the AoE blast.

I've found the remaining survivor and downed her. But I wanted to see where the other was so I dropped her next to a hook and went all around the map. I've even looked inside the six lockers of the basement. I finally went back to the poor slugged survivor that hadn't been helped yet and almost bled out.

I let her escape my grasp and she had the same idea as me.

It turns out, the mysterious survivor was inside a locker on a corner of the map. It didn't end well for her.

The survivor who never gave up went on her way through the hatch.

That was a most satisfying ending.

Cowards who leave all the work and the danger to their teammates should never be able to escape.

Comments

  • I mean you ain't winning as two players so it's generally whoever gets caught first should just die on hook and let the other person try for hatch.

    Whats really annoying though is when you have 2 people hiding and stalling the game out of saltiness or when you have people hiding in lockers when theres still 4 players alive because they think the games going bad. Nothing worse than sitting on first hook watching 2 people heal in a corner somewhere and the other person hiding in a locker.

  • They probably recorded and reported you for teaming with the survivor to kill them, knowing the player base @_@

  • @Lost_Boy said:

    I mean you ain't winning as two players so it's generally whoever gets caught first should just die on hook and let the other person try for hatch.

    Whats really annoying though is when you have 2 people hiding and stalling the game out of saltiness or when you have people hiding in lockers when theres still 4 players alive because they think the games going bad. Nothing worse than sitting on first hook watching 2 people heal in a corner somewhere and the other person hiding in a locker.

    That survivor only hid most of the game.

    @Raccoon said:

    They probably recorded and reported you for teaming with the survivor to kill them, knowing the player base @_@

    That would make for a nice video. All filmed inside a locker for almost a minute, moving to the locker on the left for one minute, moving to the locker on the right for one minute, …

    xD