Suggestion for No Mither
Keep like It Is now and just add the fact that your aura cant be revealed no matter what.
Keep like It Is now and just add the fact that your aura cant be revealed no matter what.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give it built in DH. That would make for some fun glass cannon builds.
Honestly, I thought this idea was possible. However, I think it would be a good idea to make that difference and extend the time it takes to get up a little. He's hard for the Killer to find, but if the Killer takes him down as well, he has some time to spare.
That being said, I agree that DH is a perk that should be used together.