Make Decisive Strike a normal skillcheck

This perk's activation shouldn't fail because of this game's poor technical performance, especially lag and stuttering on console.

Comments

  • Yeah I was actually hoping they'd make some changes to this, to make it new player and console friendly.

  • What I want from DS:

    Five second stun. WoO for a few seconds. Survivor gets BT for ten seconds. No skill check. Can be activated as a single button press whenever the survivor is being carried.

    I think adding the BT effect is better than disabling killer powers. So killers can still use their powers, but the survivor is protected from say Nurse or Blight, so they can reach a loop or break line of sight.

    The reason I think these changes are good is so that even low MMR survivors can get value from the perk. Stronger survivor players will not benefit from these improvements that much as they already have enough map knowledge to make it to a loop, much weaker players will find these changes to be incredibly useful. I want every baby survivor that finds their way into my matches to have a tool that can keep them alive long enough that can get some BP and possibly learn how to play.

    Seeing as the perk only activates once per trial and is disabled in end-game, I think these improvements are justified.