A change I’d like to see
If I’m being brutally honest what brought about this post is the fact that I’m absolutely over pop and pain res and this stupid meta we got going on its every game and it’s boring. I would like to see less gen related perks whether it’s gen speed or gen regression I just find it boring overall. Tbh I wouldn’t mind seeing gen regression get gutted and the base time required to complete a gen get increased that way it isn’t an overall sweat fest because we’re worried about how fast a gen could be completed. I’d like to see more stealth related perks or something more interesting on killer (I would say chase perks but spirit fury enduring is boring can’t change my mind predropping is boring and enfury promotes that so I’m not putting faith in that) and more fun to use perks on survivor. Killers are tunneling and running strong regression and survivors are running gen speed and anti tunnel how every match goes just creates what the dumb meta we have going on now for both sides
Comments
no, killers like gen regression just like how every survivor uses 4 second chance perks
Honestly, we might as well scrap the idea of gen blocking or regression and make gen time all the way up to 120 seconds.
tell me what 4 “second chance” perks survivors love so much
This is a terrible idea and not for the reasons you may think.