Is Blight's hug teching confirmed to be removed?
Does the hitbox collision improvement confirm that hug tech will be removed with it?
If so, is this a good change?
I'm conflicted on removing things that increase skill ceilings and promote skill expression. Yes, Blight is dominant, especially the good ones that can utilize hug tech to get hits at almost every pallet, but do we really want to lower skill ceilings?
Comments
Knightlight says Nurse and Billy will be the two strongest after this patch. I thought that was an interesting take.
wow, I didn't expect Billy to overtake Blight. That was unexpected
Its fine if you don't understand the difference between skill floor, learning curve, and mastery but I think while huntress might be easier to pick up they both have a similar upper level of skill difficulty to perform the strongest tactics
Remove Survivor Techs too then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueVobf6K89MIf these People here argue that Hug teching is using a bug to exploit, then Survivor Techs are the same then.
Remove CJTech where Survivor exploit janky as f*ck controls (having the same button to carry and kick).
Remove Crouch Tech for Billy and other Killers, Chainsaw Hit and Tentacles are sliding off Survivors just because they're Crouched.
Let's remove these also as it's obvious Survivors are exploiting this bug as well. Look at it! This is not obviously meant to happen right? Same as Blight's Hug Tech