Why do I have so many Blood Trinkets left?

I have like 250 extra, cannot seem to find anything to spend them on, is this intended or did I miss something?

Comments

  • Seems intended. With the Halloween event, you had to complete every single challenge to unlock everything. This event has a sort of buffer, and if you can’t or won’t play enough to be finish every challenge, you can still get all the stuff.

  • @SAWII said:

    Seems intended. With the Halloween event, you had to complete every single challenge to unlock everything. This event has a sort of buffer, and if you can’t or won’t play enough to be finish every challenge, you can still get all the stuff.

    I think the same.

    And that is imo really good they made it this way.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3686322#Comment_3686322

    I think the same.

    And that is imo really good they made it this way.

    @SAWII said:

    Seems intended. With the Halloween event, you had to complete every single challenge to unlock everything. This event has a sort of buffer, and if you can’t or won’t play enough to be finish every challenge, you can still get all the stuff.

    Yea that's a lot better than last events with Trinkets, was just confused because other events always had a precise Trinket to Rewards ratio haha

  • I was also confused as i could not believe they added a buffer.

    But glad they did.