Nice
I was always one for just splitting bp as much as possible between both sides. But i was close enough. Wonder if its worth it to do the rest. I hear some of the pain that comes with p100 so debating.
I was always one for just splitting bp as much as possible between both sides. But i was close enough. Wonder if its worth it to do the rest. I hear some of the pain that comes with p100 so debating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
69 is funny number
Honestly? You'll probably get given hatches more often if you stick 🤣
... so you´re done.
You can´t level up anymore.
Btw - saw a P69 Sable today.
Is this possible or was this a cheat?
Like what - 100 Mio BP - when did she came out? Few weeks.
Very possible. I did a p100 in a matter of 16-17 days with the anniversary event.
Lol im thinkin about staying here since 100 is pretty bad.
Really?
Impressive - that must be like playing all day.
Nope first game was a skull merchant. Its a curse.