"Infected - Black" L4D cosmetic missing from survivors.
Checked all 4 base survivors and this cosmetic has been missing.
Must be a very recent issue as I had this cosmetic on 26/03/2024.
Tagged:
Under Review
Checked all 4 base survivors and this cosmetic has been missing.
Must be a very recent issue as I had this cosmetic on 26/03/2024.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1
+1 I always used Infected - Black on dwight and it's missing!
Yep, its gone.
gone for me as well!!! i hope this gets fixed soon.....
Gone for me also
im so sad i used it on nea 24/7 TmT
Can confirm, it's missing :(
Update, I just unfollowed DBD on Steam and re-followed, then booted up the game. This restored the shirts to all relevant character's inventories.
And they're gone again. Issue is NOT resolved!
Still missing! :|
Still missing!