Have the Bloodshot Eye Offerings been removed from the Bloodweb?
They have been very rare from the beginning, but today, I've spent millions of points and not gotten a single one on any survivor. Have they been removed all together? I know they are disabled and unlikely to be enabled before this event ends, but why were they so rare in the beginning?
Comments
Yes they bhvr said they aren't adding them back.
Can you link me to that statement? I've not been able to find anything on this forum through a search about the bloodshot eye offering. I did see on Reddit where they stated they were not "re-enabling" them, but not enabled and removed are two different things.
I haven’t seen it officially confirmed but can’t get any in my bloodwebs. I wanted to get at least some on every character as I try to do that with every (limited) offering/item/addon.
🫠
Here you go!
They said it on X (Twitter) in response to a question from a player
Thanks for this!