Just fricking make survivors literal invincible after a hook

Like, literally absolutely invincible, until killer hooks others or survivor touches gen, no hitbox.

This is not a trolling and I'm 100% sure this will fix tunneling.

No need for BT DS blah blah blah blah fixes, just one dumb invincible mode will do.

Comments

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3689083#Comment_3689083

    I literally say I go after unhooker where is the tunnel? You see what you want to see.

    Apologies yeah I admit I missed unhook part so I call myself out on that one. But overall I am not sure why me suggesting remove the hook notification seem to had you and the other person upset on it. Anyways Ds is being fixed back so solo que will have something okish to use and with depipping going away I feel things may turn abit nicer between survivors and killers.

  • @goodfriday said:

    First of all I dont heal under hooks because am not slow and I hate when people wanna do that(Solo que) , Second of all its a solo que problem and Third of all am tired of saying this for about the 50th time I do not care about tunneling because I know how to loop and I swf and my swf can loop. I am so sick of tired and saying its not ME its bothers, it bothers me when its a baby person being tunneled that cant loop. Also even if said solo que moves from the hook the killer will follow their blood trail and down em again knowing their a new player.

    Tunneling in solo que is what am talking about which is barely why I ever play solo que, I do not care if am being tunnel in solo que am talking about the baby survivor team mate who just brought dbd 10mins and is being tunneled out by the killer. Goodness gracious I swear some of you really can be ignorant and just either not reading or just have nothing to do but to annoy someone. Did you clearly not see me saying this to another person above already?

    Appealing to emotion, much? You said it yourself: They got tunneled because they're new and don't know how to loop, and the solution is getting good and learning to loop so they don't care about getting tunneled because they know how to loop just as you do.

    Problem solved.

1 2 ›