Anyone had problems with the hatch and key in a situation like this?

Purple key, in the game, cannot open the hatch. This is the second time that I have seen this personally, and it's incredibly frustrating.
Anyone else had an issue like this?

Purple key, in the game, cannot open the hatch. This is the second time that I have seen this personally, and it's incredibly frustrating.
Anyone else had an issue like this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, we were playing SWF. The killer was slugging at the time anyways. This was a key they found in the match anyways, so they didn't care about it.
It was a doctor with a stall build. Match literally lasted half an hour.
Yes, this also happened to me one time. Got hooked right next to the hatch, had a red key. Got unhooked, tried to open the hatch, but there was no option.
Was it a three man match by any chance?
Yes, actually. It was against a doctor (as you can see), and a match that lasted essentially 30 minutes
it happened to me found a key hatch don't open and I play solo not swf.
I have had this problem on the swamp map, was against the clown and we 3-gen'd our self's. The hatch spawned in a tight area and was unable to use the key.
Looks like it's common enough for Bug Reports. I don't use keys but I can see how frustrating that would be.
I've also had the issue where I have a key and someone that's injured is near the hatch and instead of using the key it tries to heal them, even if I look away and stuff.