Is this normal? 4 wall in Garden of Joy with no vault
Watch "tile" on Streamable.
I don't think I have ever seen a tile without vaults. Just 4 completely flat walls with entrances.
Watch "tile" on Streamable.
I don't think I have ever seen a tile without vaults. Just 4 completely flat walls with entrances.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it sucks. There are more maze tiles without windows and killers still say it‘s survivor sided.
Bargo and garden of joy often spawn 4 lanes without a window or jungle gyms with no pallets.
Randomizer is trying to make the map balanced after all
yes, it´s normal