a heads up for Steam Players

I always alt+tab when i'm about to get hooked, but with todays bugfix patch (not surprised that there is another bug..) you can't mute the game when you alt+tab. for it to mute when you are about to get hooked, you need to hold shift+tab. enjoy the bloodpoints grinding everyone! <3

Comments

  • Honestly? Keep it that way. I used to alt-tab while waiting for a match to load since loading screens will just periodically go through phases where they take ######### forever but ever since the mute change I couldn't use the sound of the match loading in to let me know the video game was ready to be a video game.

  • @TheycallmeLix said:

    I always alt+tab when i'm about to get hooked, but with todays bugfix patch (not surprised that there is another bug..) you can't mute the game when you alt+tab. for it to mute when you are about to get hooked, you need to hold shift+tab. enjoy the bloodpoints grinding everyone! <3

    Still shocked there isn't a way to mute hook screams yet. At least when the player is put on the hook themselves.

  • Double check mute focus hasn't been unchecked in your settings, it's a problem that it just randomly unchecks itself (along with other options) for absolutely no reason.

  • Is there some issue regarding screams on PC?

  • Why would you alt tab?

  • Shift+Tab has always been the most efficient way anyway.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    Is there some issue regarding screams on PC?

    No no, it’s more like the hook screams can be sometimes really loud cuz I don’t play with a headset and I just alt+tab whenever I hook someone when I play killer or when I’m about to get hooked as survivor. I main Chris and believe me, he screams really loud 😅