Buff idea only for Solo Survivors

Make it that iron will doesn't affect team mates. This helps to locate an injured mate around you for healing or other stuff for example potentional killer location.

SWF won't benefit a lot from that, if not at all.

Comments

  • I prefer to know wether or not I can hang out around another injured Survivor when the killer is close by. Thanks.
  • I prefer to know wether or not I can hang out around another injured Survivor when the killer is close by. Thanks.
    It's your fault then if you stay in an unsafe place near the killer tho. Also, with bloodhound an injured survivor could lead the killer to you without that u even notice that.
  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    I prefer to know wether or not I can hang out around another injured Survivor when the killer is close by. Thanks.

    If the killer finds the injured survivor you could be a nice teammate and take a hit for them. :)

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    I prefer to know wether or not I can hang out around another injured Survivor when the killer is close by. Thanks.

    If the killer finds the injured survivor you could be a nice teammate and take a hit for them. :)

    Sure, then you have two people not working on gens...
  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    I prefer to know wether or not I can hang out around another injured Survivor when the killer is close by. Thanks.

    If the killer finds the injured survivor you could be a nice teammate and take a hit for them. :)

    Sure, then you have two people not working on gens...
    Would be the same if he downed the injured, cuz one is on hook and someone else needs to save. In worst case, the killer finds a 3rd person immediately and you have 3 person not working on gens.
    Tanking Hits > let someone getting downed. Nearly always.