Please add back the old sound track??
The last sound track was way better and created a spooky vibe i personally don't like the new one.
The last sound track was way better and created a spooky vibe i personally don't like the new one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
[CIRCUS MUSIC INTENSIFIES]
I turned my menu music off because it was driving me insane after a while. It was like
'Ohhh, circus, I get it.'
'Okay, still circus music.'
'.. Okay, still circus music.'
'okay but seriously.'
'How do I turn this off.'
I think it's just temporary so I don't really mind. However, what I wished for was Kate's playing an acoustic version of it.