There’s no chase with the Legion

its the reason most of my games against legion are so unfun, most of my fun comes from the mind games and the chases, but there’s none of that, it’s just he finds you and then you’re mending and looking for a heal, not to mention the bull ######### from the legion following you and looking down or backwards to not be in a chase when bleeding out. I’ll admit I have seen a few fun legion games, but that’s mostly from not going after others after his frenzy hit on you

Comments

  • Not arguing against your experience,  but here is what I would suggest as it works for me.
    Legions whole advantage is in chase, the best counter to what most are calling "anti-chase" is stealth. I've had several games where legion either could not locate or track after spotting me. Los breakers are best for slipping away and back tracking to prevent a trail. Spotting your trail also work pretty well especially if there are lots of trees to use for cover. If chase is to much, prevent it to the best of your ability. Sprinting away isn't gonna save you in every situation. 
  • its the reason most of my games against legion are so unfun, most of my fun comes from the mind games and the chases, but there’s none of that, it’s just he finds you and then you’re mending and looking for a heal, not to mention the bull ######### from the legion following you and looking down or backwards to not be in a chase when bleeding out. I’ll admit I have seen a few fun legion games, but that’s mostly from not going after others after his frenzy hit on you
    Overall, legion needs a 115% movement speed and a slight nerf to his power to compensate.

    Buff:
    -115% movement speed
    -Increased lunge due to movement speed
    -Repeatedly putting the same injured survivor into DW will increase their time it takes to mend linearly with no cap (this will force them to heal to reset the mend penalty)
    -Can see survivors auras when they are mending due to Frenzy (not BT)

    Nerf:
    -Power takes 30 seconds to fully charge
    -Can only use Frenzy when fully charged.

    Change:
    -Add-ons like Franks's Mixtape will now increase the linear penalty in mending and etc.
  • Not arguing against your experience,  but here is what I would suggest as it works for me.
    Legions whole advantage is in chase, the best counter to what most are calling "anti-chase" is stealth. I've had several games where legion either could not locate or track after spotting me. Los breakers are best for slipping away and back tracking to prevent a trail. Spotting your trail also work pretty well especially if there are lots of trees to use for cover. If chase is to much, prevent it to the best of your ability. Sprinting away isn't gonna save you in every situation. 
    That does help, but I personally don’t find too much fun in stealth on average to chasing
  • Not arguing against your experience,  but here is what I would suggest as it works for me.
    Legions whole advantage is in chase, the best counter to what most are calling "anti-chase" is stealth. I've had several games where legion either could not locate or track after spotting me. Los breakers are best for slipping away and back tracking to prevent a trail. Spotting your trail also work pretty well especially if there are lots of trees to use for cover. If chase is to much, prevent it to the best of your ability. Sprinting away isn't gonna save you in every situation. 
    Boring.
  • @DemonDaddy said:
    Not arguing against your experience,  but here is what I would suggest as it works for me.
    Legions whole advantage is in chase, the best counter to what most are calling "anti-chase" is stealth. I've had several games where legion either could not locate or track after spotting me. Los breakers are best for slipping away and back tracking to prevent a trail. Spotting your trail also work pretty well especially if there are lots of trees to use for cover. If chase is to much, prevent it to the best of your ability. Sprinting away isn't gonna save you in every situation. 

    You can't hide when he hits a teammate who was near u like an idiot. (The teammate is an idiot)

  • @Poweas
    True, but I'm not in control of the others. If I know what killer it is, I change my game plan to counter their strengths. If teammates are grouping up against legion just put in some distance, don't play into giving the killer a favorable situation. Either your outside the range or your part of someone else's mistake.
  • Poweas said:

    @DemonDaddy said:
    Not arguing against your experience,  but here is what I would suggest as it works for me.
    Legions whole advantage is in chase, the best counter to what most are calling "anti-chase" is stealth. I've had several games where legion either could not locate or track after spotting me. Los breakers are best for slipping away and back tracking to prevent a trail. Spotting your trail also work pretty well especially if there are lots of trees to use for cover. If chase is to much, prevent it to the best of your ability. Sprinting away isn't gonna save you in every situation. 

    You can't hide when he hits a teammate who was near u like an idiot. (The teammate is an idiot)

    It’s not like the “idiot” teammate can do anything against Legion spamming M1 to get a hit.
  • @MegChicken said:
    Poweas said:

    @DemonDaddy said:

    Not arguing against your experience,  but here is what I would suggest as it works for me.

    Legions whole advantage is in chase, the best counter to what most are calling "anti-chase" is stealth. I've had several games where legion either could not locate or track after spotting me. Los breakers are best for slipping away and back tracking to prevent a trail. Spotting your trail also work pretty well especially if there are lots of trees to use for cover. If chase is to much, prevent it to the best of your ability. Sprinting away isn't gonna save you in every situation. 

    You can't hide when he hits a teammate who was near u like an idiot. (The teammate is an idiot)

    It’s not like the “idiot” teammate can do anything against Legion spamming M1 to get a hit.

    Yup he 100% needs counterplay. He might be broken after this patch.