Should pennywise be added to the game?
I feel like the idea is perfect , I think the losers club would be able to make it too if it ever was to be green lit.
Let me know what you think of the terrifying pennywise in dead by daylight?
I feel like the idea is perfect , I think the losers club would be able to make it too if it ever was to be green lit.
Let me know what you think of the terrifying pennywise in dead by daylight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes yes yes yes yes yes. Please
Check my page I have a poll with a petition that is free to sign. 💪🔥
yeah, Pennywise should be here.
And I am pretty sure the devs already said they want Pennywise in the game as well and it’s obvious they are fans of King (in interviews you can often see books in the background by King)
though apparently King doesn’t do videogame collaborations - maybe (politely) asking him would help? At this point i fear it won’t happen though - we even got Alien from Disney before It which was said to be not possible..
Yeah, the devs have previously said in a Reddit AMA that "the offer is still outstanding" regarding Pennywise. But that was years ago, like, around year 3-4.
I did the bare minimum effort to find a source (I failed) but I saw this reposted. We could aim even higher.