Is the Artist bugged or did she get shadow nerfed ?
I can see her crows when placed, even without charcoal stick add ons.
I can see her crows when placed, even without charcoal stick add ons.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
....like white aura "I see where your aiming" see?
The full birdhead when placed. It's visible when placed on killer, but now i can see it on surv.
the white aura isn't there, nor is the trail. however, prior to the last patch, you weren't able to see the birdhead when placed from surv POV. Just the animation and the noise.
If we're reading this correctly, you saw her place a bird normally (not through the walls, direct line of sight). Survivors could always see that.