Please let players hide their prestige levels
I just don’t see the point in having them displayed. If we can hide ranks, surely we can do the same for prestige levels.
I just don’t see the point in having them displayed. If we can hide ranks, surely we can do the same for prestige levels.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this has been requested many times now so it will probably end up in the game at some point
I hope so, or maybe instead we have profile pics above our characters.
I agree. Between the lobby dodging, or being targeted because a killer wants a P100 kill on their resume, its just best all round to hide them til post game.
I want them hidden even at postgame to avoid being criticized for my prestige level.