Suggestion: Bloodweb Priorities

This is intended as an expansion of the auto-purchase feature in bloodwebs.

It would be nice if you could set a few priorities in bloodwebs, such as Escape Cakes, Green Flashlights, etc. The auto-purchase feature currently determines the cheapest path while including perks. This can remain unchanged, except for the fact that it will also prioritise the items you select.

Farming bloodwebs currently feels like a chore. This feature won't help alleviate that grind, but it will increase the overall quality of life and accessibility. This feature could also be locked behind prestige three or something, as realistically, you won't really need the feature on anyone else except the characters you main.

Comments

  • Yes, I hate the fact that when using the fast purchase option, I get mostly useless crap. I still habe to buy the things I need manually.

    So yeah, this change would be delightful

  • Would be nice for both sides, because for some killer there are only like 3-4 decent addons and besides that trash, so you cannot really use the autocomplete feature, because it will not get you those addons.

  • Place your filter. Selected; Perks and highest items/addons. ✅

    How many blood points do you wanna spend? 500k.


    Done ✅

    This is what we need. The grind shouldn’t take 10 mins to go from 0-50. (Literally timed it) it’s 10 mins IF you don’t stop to select the stuff you want. However, I doubt behavior will do this because they want us to stay in the grind. It’s painful tho.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    Place your filter. Selected; Perks and highest items/addons. ✅

    How many blood points do you wanna spend? 500k.

    Done ✅

    This is what we need. The grind shouldn’t take 10 mins to go from 0-50. (Literally timed it) it’s 10 mins IF you don’t stop to select the stuff you want. However, I doubt behavior will do this because they want us to stay in the grind. It’s painful tho.

    Thing is, the time spent in the bloodweb should not be a part of the grind. Most players I know just level up in the intermission between games, so it makes no sense for it to be that way. As it stands right now, upgrading bloodwebs is a chore, but it doesn't neccesarily have to be that way.

  • @Cruxial said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3682474#Comment_3682474

    Thing is, the time spent in the bloodweb should not be a part of the grind. Most players I know just level up in the intermission between games, so it makes no sense for it to be that way. As it stands right now, upgrading bloodwebs is a chore, but it doesn't neccesarily have to be that way.

    It’s true and you’re right. It just feels like a chore and I wish it didn’t :/