Broken hooks on the Withered Isle realm should be more visually distinct

In other realms, the horizontal part of a broken hook sort of falls lower, making it easy to see from a distance if it's unusable. On Garden on Joy and now Greenville square however, only the actual sharp hook part falls down.

I've had this problem several times, where I walk up to a hook thinking it's intact when in fact it has been broken from sacrifice or sabotaged. I know their design on this realm is more "sturdy", but I would really appreciate if there was more of a change to their silhouette upon breaking, since only the small hook part missing is often hard to notice.

Comments

  • @moputopia said:

    In other realms, the horizontal part of a broken hook sort of falls lower, making it easy to see from a distance if it's unusable. On Garden on Joy and now Greenville square however, only the actual sharp hook part falls down.

    I've had this problem several times, where I walk up to a hook thinking it's intact when in fact it has been broken from sacrifice or sabotaged. I know their design on this realm is more "sturdy", but I would really appreciate if there was more of a change to their silhouette upon breaking, since only the small hook part missing is often hard to notice.

    I think this is a most reasonable request.

  • Agreed. I have on multiple occasions not realized a hook was broken because of this.

  • I agree. It happened more often than I am willing to admit that I walked to a missing hook because of this.