Is "Seeing red" bugged? (No, it just needs a basic attack.)

I've hit a survivor with a droplet on her waist, twice. (Three times if you count the down.)

And I didn't get it.

edit: No, it just needs a basic attack

Comments

  • Did you steal the droplet from her? If you don't injure/down her with your basic attack, it doesn't steal the survivor's droplet. If you're already carrying two droplets, it doesn't steal the survivor's droplet.

    If you did steal the droplet and it didn't complete the challenge, then that sounds like a bug.

  • I’ve tried two challenges that are bugged on my end. I stole the droplet from the killer by stunning them (did this one twice) , and I hooked 3 survivors as the killer (did this one three times) and I get the gold completion bar during the match. After the match it shows as incomplete.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Did you steal the droplet from her? If you don't injure/down her with your basic attack, it doesn't steal the survivor's droplet. If you're already carrying two droplets, it doesn't steal the survivor's droplet.

    If you did steal the droplet and it didn't complete the challenge, then that sounds like a bug.

    Yes, that's he basic attack part that I missed, thanks. I've just got an eureka moment after hitting a survivor with a special attack, put her back on her feet and downed her with a basic attack while she was looking at me incredulous xD. (I've let them all escape after that.)

    @MaddieMage said:

    I’ve tried two challenges that are bugged on my end. I stole the droplet from the killer by stunning them (did this one twice) , and I hooked 3 survivors as the killer (did this one three times) and I get the gold completion bar during the match. After the match it shows as incomplete.

    First one didn't try yet, second one worked for me.