Bloody Catch challenge not fulfilling
Xbox Series S
In match I get the challenge progression successful but after match no progression is made and the challenge is open.
This happens Everytime.
Tagged:
Under Review
Xbox Series S
In match I get the challenge progression successful but after match no progression is made and the challenge is open.
This happens Everytime.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is happening on PlayStation 4 as well. I completed it, it didn't count. I restarted the game, completed some other killer challenges in the Tome, then tried the Bloody Catch challenge again. Once again, it showed as completed within the match but after the match it says "0/3."
Had the same issue, in the first to games I just hooked three people and played nice after that, didn't get it. Next game I killed all 4 and it counted. I've read in another post, that you had to sacrifice at least one person to make it count. Regardless of this "workaround" it should be looked into by the devs, because the description definitely doesn't match the actual requirement at the moment.