With the Decisive Strike update in the next mid-chapter

Do you think it would be a cool idea if Survivors got a new animation where they actually stab the Killer? I think that would be cool.

Comments

  • Absolutely.

    We got one for using the vaccine against Nemesis, I think DS should definitely get a brief stabbing animation.

    The only POTENTIAL problem is it adding an extra second to the overall stun, since you'd need a second for the animation and then the 3 second stun afterwards, making it 4s in total. Not game breaking, but if BHVR doesn't like that then sadly I dunno if we'll get it.

  • @Valyrie said:

    Absolutely.

    We got one for using the vaccine against Nemesis, I think DS should definitely get a brief stabbing animation.

    The only POTENTIAL problem is it adding an extra second to the overall stun, since you'd need a second for the animation and then the 3 second stun afterwards, making it 4s in total. Not game breaking, but if BHVR doesn't like that then sadly I dunno if we'll get it.

    They could make it during the pick up, but that would probably require too much work, since most Killers carry Survivors quite differently (Like Xeno or Nemi or Sadako)