How do you utilize the bounce of the Unknown’s projectiles?
I don’t know how to use the bounce optimally or if it’s just a thing thrown in there that nearly never helps.
I don’t know how to use the bounce optimally or if it’s just a thing thrown in there that nearly never helps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At least for me when a survivor is lingering around the pallet especially if they have not thrown the pallet yet, I will bounce the UVX off the pallet to hit them. You can also use a back wall to if the wall is close enough. :)
Usually just take the shot that I think might hit them, sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t but the most surprising and godly shots I’ve ever gotten were the ones I never thought I was going to hit, but I just tried it anyways lol