The Unknown on console
Any fellow consoles messing around with the new killer The Unknown? How does he feel to y'all with the controller? Tips and tricks?
Favorite maps? I've seen many running indoor offerings often too. What are y'all seeing? 🤔
Any fellow consoles messing around with the new killer The Unknown? How does he feel to y'all with the controller? Tips and tricks?
Favorite maps? I've seen many running indoor offerings often too. What are y'all seeing? 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's been fine for me, granted I've been playing him on a broken controller, but he feels alright.
I haven't played a lot of matches but he feels fine so far. Kinda like Clown in that his projectile is pretty forgiving.