Can Sable Ward get an Iron Maiden shirt?
Is it possible or are there licensing restrictions preventing more shirts being added after the initial release?
Is it possible or are there licensing restrictions preventing more shirts being added after the initial release?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that's up to Iron Maiden themselves. Unfortunately, as the collection has already been put in, i doubt we'll get more skins. One can hope, though!
I imagine she'll get a Slipknot shirt, though, being new and pretty popular (at least in my experience.)
Slipknot shirt would fit her so well! She has to get one for sure ๐
I think she would probably like bands like Arch Enemy more. But I would still buy either shirt for her.