Map achievement
How am I meant to get this? I have completed the gen in the movie theatre 3 times, and escaped and never got the achievement. Twice I duo’d the gen, once solo. All escapes through door.
is this achievement bugged?
How am I meant to get this? I have completed the gen in the movie theatre 3 times, and escaped and never got the achievement. Twice I duo’d the gen, once solo. All escapes through door.
is this achievement bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be bugged.
Seems like a bug, I got the achievement my first gen as well as my Adept Sable.
So you were able to unlock the achievement? If so, were all 5 gens completed then escape and did you solo or duo the gen?
I duod, all 5 gens did get completed and I escaped out the exit gate. I also got my Adept Sable done in that same way
Was finally able to complete this. In case anyone else has issues, I solo’d the gen, all 5 were completed and I escaped through the gate.
That's very odd. I got it doing the gen with another team mate.