What other Heavy Metal band would you like to see in Dbd?

image.png

So far, the IRON MAIDEN content has been well received, especially that Dredge set; and soon. we'll be seeing that SLIPKNOT collab, which I can only assume is different masks that the band members wore, along with some maybe some Slipknot t-shirts for all the OG Survivors, or maybe the Survivors also get masks; fingers crossed if Legion gets the Corey Taylor mask ("Psycosocial", specifically.)๐Ÿคž Or maybe Trapper will be Corey, considering he's Dbd's poster boy and all. They all were different masks between songs, don't they? Anywho...

I'm not sure if any of these could fit into the game, maybe I'll be wrong. Might not be able to think of concepts for Killer Sets, but it could sell a lot of licensed torso cosmetics for Survivors, along with other stuff. Anywho...

image.png

Disclaimer: I AM NOT AWARE of any controversies these bands may or may not recommend... So please don't shame me for it!!! I'm basing this on mostly what's mostpopular/Trendy/iconic, via Top 10s and tier list videos on YouTube, if there's a favorite band/icon of yours I missed that could work as a Collection, free to write it down in the comments section.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'd rather they keep these sort of collabs as a once in a while novelty thing, not something they do consistently. I'd prefer they put more focus on original cosmetic collections.

  • There are only a few ones i can think of that would be worth collabing with.

    The most prominent one is Ice Nine Kills as it has some very horror movie inspired songs such as the ones from their album ''The Silver Scream.''

    Ice_Nine_Kills_โ€“_The_Silver_Scream.png


  • I'll throw in a wild one: Lordi.

    image.png


  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I'd rather they keep these sort of collabs as a once in a while novelty thing, not something they do consistently. I'd prefer they put more focus on original cosmetic collections.

    Absolutely valid, I can see them doing collabs like these maybe a few times say, per couple years? Kind of like with the AOT collab. I just thought it'd be fun to put this poll up. Who wouldn't think about playing as Ozzie Ozborne? And Rob Zombie's been in House of 1000 Corpses, so he has Nick Cage potential in some capacity. But anyway, thanks for reading this Poll, great to have you.๐Ÿ‘

  • Rammstein pls

  • Rob has some fun cosmetic opportunities, which may even borrow from movies he made, as well as the music.

  • Powerwolf collab with some werewolf skins would be cool but honestly I'd be happy with anything, I'm really happy BHVR is creating a metal wing for the community.

  • MCR will find a lot of love i think.