Pig wishes

Some changes I would like to see before she is done for the next year(s).

More important to me:

  • Huntress lullaby and unnerving presence should work with her traps/box skill checks

Nice to have changes:

  • jig saw box auras back (or maybe as addon)
  • timer reduction by 10s (to 140s)
  • terror radius reduction to 24m or 28m
  • an addon which hides the boxes auras, when the traps are activated (if needed it increases the timer)

Comments

  • Behaviour: “Jonifire you have made some excellent ideas in this post, we thank you for your time and effort!”

    Joni: “Great! Thank you so much!! Soooo……does that mean you’ll do it, you implement these ideas? 💡🥹”

    Behaviour: “Absolutely not… This is PIG you’re talking about, right?

    Joni: “Umm…yeah?”

    Behaviour: “Then no, no we will not. Great feedback though, great stuff. Keep it up. 👍 “

    Joni: “Sorry - I actually meant I had ideas for Sadako as well!”

    Behaviour: “Yeah you’re cancelled. We’re done here. “

    “Hey Dwight!! What’s the latest on our beloved blight? He’s still destroying everything? Does he need a little more serum? Wouldn’t want him to run out of steam now would we. “

    *walks away and closes the door while muttering something about another huntress buff*


    All jokes aside ❤️🤣🤣

    These are fantastic pig ideas and I really enjoy them! I was still hoping for that one idea about the boxes regressing if you leave them early for any reason.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    Behaviour: “Jonifire you have made some excellent ideas in this post, we thank you for your time and effort!”

    Joni: “Great! Thank you so much!! Soooo……does that mean you’ll do it, you implement these ideas? 💡🥹”

    Behaviour: “Absolutely not… This is PIG you’re talking about, right?

    Joni: “Umm…yeah?”

    Behaviour: “Then no, no we will not. Great feedback though, great stuff. Keep it up. 👍 “

    Joni: “Sorry - I actually meant I had ideas for Sadako as well!”

    Behaviour: “Yeah you’re cancelled. We’re done here. “

    “Hey Dwight!! What’s the latest on our beloved blight? He’s still destroying everything? Does he need a little more serum? Wouldn’t want him to run out of steam now would we. “

    *walks away and closes the door while muttering something about another huntress buff*

    All jokes aside ❤️🤣🤣

    These are fantastic pig ideas and I really enjoy them! I was still hoping for that one idea about the boxes regressing if you leave them early for any reason.

    Thank you and I really enjoyed the satire. It was very funny.

    I think that I mentioned the scream nerf often enough, but yeah I would just let it regress over time. Then the scream could still steal 2s, but it wouldn‘t do much and screams wouldn‘t need a rework.