New Surveillance OP?
So if I understand correctly, at the beginning of a trial while using the new Surveillance perk all generators are highlited in white. When a survivor begins working on a generator it turns red. If you perform the Damage Generator Action the generator’s aura then turns white again. Once a survivor begins to work on the generator again it will turn yellow. There is no cooldown to this perk.
Comments
One of the Devs confirmed that its not active at the beginning. Its just a bad way to say there is no limit how many gens can have that effect anymore.
Nope. The description is a bit misleading (I got tricked too), but that means only the perk doesn't have a limit on how many gens can be affected.
don't start this, lets just have it have its op run because it was ass when it dropped
The ingame perk description is actually very clear about what it does. I don't know why they worded it that way in the patchnotes.
Not OP, just actually a viable perk now.
Killers can have good perks too.