If Huntress can get 7 Hatchets basekit...

Can Trickster get 60 Knives again? And the extra Knife addons be changed to 8 and 16 respectively?

Also give him a visible combo meter, DMC style: (less serious suggestion but might go hard tbh)

Comments

  • I’d just like them to make survivors have to pull the knives out in an animation. Gives him a little extra slow down and makes even non injures with knives mean something. Make it optional though, so they can choose to be faster to down next time they run into him or do the animation.

  • I would rather they revert his add-on nerfs which are autograph, fizz soda to reduce main event by -1 and -2 respectively. Iri photo card should be reverted to lose m/s on dying state and death compilation should reload his knives automatically after main event.

    @Blueberry said:

    I’d just like them to make survivors have to pull the knives out in an animation. Gives him a little extra slow down and makes even non injures with knives mean something. Make it optional though, so they can choose to be faster to down next time they run into him or do the animation.

    I don't think they want trickster to be ranged ghostface that can 99% blades.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I’d just like them to make survivors have to pull the knives out in an animation. Gives him a little extra slow down and makes even non injures with knives mean something. Make it optional though, so they can choose to be faster to down next time they run into him or do the animation.

    I don't think that's a good idea. His counterplay is all about breaking LOS and making them have to perform an action to get rid of knives reduces that even further.