Could you please buff Singularity?
Just a little tweak, reduce the wake-up time after teleport to 1.4 seconds from 1.7 seconds.
This would make Hux much less reliant on his post-teleport movement speed add-on.
To compensate for this buff, reduce the Overclock duration to 4.4 seconds from 4.7 seconds.
Just to offset the buff, would still mostly result in the same time, just more smoothly.
Thank you for reading :)
Comments
I would agree that the singularity definitely needs a buff. He has a few mechanics with his bio pods that also need to be smoothed out. That would help reduce a lot of frustration when playing him.
Behavior wishes to have killers, kill rates at around 60% then singularity is going to need more than just a small buff.
I’m prestige 19 with singularity, and I do understand that it’s difficult to use him, it definitely requires skill, so no doubt that plays into his kill rate, but 48% is definitely too low
The killer that also needs some buffs would be Nemesis. He sits at 50,51%. They need to fix his addons, remove speed boost from infection or shorten it. Enhance ai again with zombies. (Add a 3rd zombie IMHO) etc.
I think Singularity just needs a few QoL changes and a few add-on reworks to be fine, he isn't weak, he's just hard to get into haha.
Nemi deserves a full add-on rework imo, tiering up could also use a small rework, currently at tier 1 you are extremely weak, than at tier 2 you suddenly are the best pallet breaker in the game and at tier 3 you get a small buff, it kinda doesn't flow well.
The Zombies could also use a small buff like you said, a small movement speed buff wouldn't hurt, I would love a 3rd Zombie as an add-on.