Many players want to be be able to see our MMR + rewards for high MMR

Being able to see our MMR or a similar ranking system would give players a sense of what our performance is. I don't understand why MMR has to be hidden. For example another game I play MMR is visible and you can earn special cosmetics for achieving a higher rank. I think this would be a wonderful addition to DBD and would allow players to achieve rewards based on how well they play, which is a huge motivator.

Comments

  • BHVR has contradicted itself by stating that MMR does not necessarily match a player's skill perfectly, and that it is kept secret because it can be used as a tool for others to mount.

    Rank is already a decoration, prestige is unreliable, and the lack of a standard to compare your skill with others makes the soloQ experience particularly miserable.

    I also think it's a good time to disclose MMR.

  • Disclose yes but high MMR is really only possible when teaming up with friends.

  • Visible MMR just promotes a toxic elitist mentality in communities.