4k Slug Balance Idea
(For context: I have played Dead by Daylight for a total of 70days according to my stats and play both survivor and killer)
I know many of us have dealt with that one killer who will slug for a 4k and it's frustrating. To sit there and not be able to pick yourself up unless you immediately set "Boon: Exponential" or have "Unbreakable" equipped. Now here is an idea that me and my friends who I play with have thought of:
- When at least 2 survivors are down, you are able to pick yourself up when you reach at quarter bleeding state left.
- This idea would be fair as one, it's a quarter not half so it's not as stressful on the killer and two, it would give us survivors a chance to be able to get back up and try again.
- Please let me know what you think of this idea in the comments.
Comments
When at least 2 survivors are down, you are able to pick yourself up
That's not just 4k slugging....
I am not sure what you're trying to say here.
Because this would mean it works even when 2 survivors are down and 1/2 alive.
It doesn't matter how long it is because this just creates the game of the killer slugged us time to crawl to separate corners and hide till we can pick ourselves up