What we are feeling about current anti-gen meta?

Most games are GE + PR + Corrupt and Pop.

Sometimes Deadlock in and one of those perks out. Or sometimes it's just not regression build, instead it's blocking build which means GE, PR, DMS and Corrupt.

Pretty much those perks are in almost all games.


So question is that, how you are feeling with facing with those perks?

Comments

  • @WolfyWood said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3668201#Comment_3668201

    I started a few weeks before the Halloween event of 2022. I'm sitting at just about 3200 hrs in the game. 2000 of those were during 2023. So I definitely got really into the game and have a ton of experience with every meta from then until now.

    Like I said earlier. I'm mostly being facetious but I still find it preferable because at the very least the games were intense.

    Some of the most fun games I've had on this game were breaking 3 gens against sweaty killers with my friends in a swf.

    The meta now, while more balanced and arguably less frustrating, is a lot more boring because of how watered down survivor skill expression is.

    Most every survivor game at a certain MMR bracket plays the exact same, chase extension has been thoroughly gutted.

    So now it's just:

    Pre-Run - Predrop unsafe pallet until bloodlust hit/Loop safe pallet twice - Get downed - camped until trade - tunneled until dead - repeat.

    These things still existed during Eruption meta but even still, survivors had equally as strong things to fight back with. Now all we can do is cling to old perks for a meta since survivor will definitely never get an MFT level perk again until those perks inevitably get nerfed too(Andrenaljne), while also waiting for more basekit nerfs.

    It's boring.

    I think the explanation is that the game was more fresh for you back then, that's why I asked when you started playing cause usually people's first few months into a game are the most exciting since they are just discovering the game. So it's less about the game and more about your experience imo. It's expected that after this many hours you might start finding DBD stale/boring.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3667814#Comment_3667814

    I am hoping to see some nerfs to killer in overall honestly. Gen meta is so strong but yet, they are also tunnelling for make games even easier.

    I don't think this will continue like that. I am expecting some good nerfs for them. The question is when.

    They wont nerf killer trust me this is not a survivor friendly forum. Its either get good kid or SWF is op.

1 2 ›