Legion nerf
I really think legion needs a speed debuff because its like you absolutely can not get away from him
I really think legion needs a speed debuff because its like you absolutely can not get away from him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need buff, not nerf.
Legion is the killer that can easily take first hit but hard to down. That's why they are fast during Frenzy but cannot down survivor by power except for 5th chain hit, which is very rare.
And Legion is the first killer who became 4.6 from 4.4 because they were too bad
Legion should move 4.8 ms
I get that the mostly unavoidable hits aren't fun to play against, but that's just how their power works. If they didn't have that then they'd have nothing to work with.