I personally really love Head on, if used in a good locker by a window/pallet can be very valuable in mixing your chase up with a killer who is guessing, or serve as a good distraction or even counter to some powers. I use it a lot solo for when I want a more aggressive build as I love fighting back/protecting others, even if I die in the process LOL
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally really love Head on, if used in a good locker by a window/pallet can be very valuable in mixing your chase up with a killer who is guessing, or serve as a good distraction or even counter to some powers. I use it a lot solo for when I want a more aggressive build as I love fighting back/protecting others, even if I die in the process LOL
my favorite one is balance landing, it feels sooo good