What's yall opinion on Saiko no Sutoka x DBD?
Would Saiko-Chan be a great killer for Dead by Daylight?
Would Saiko-Chan be a great killer for Dead by Daylight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YES
I don't know that any anime character belongs in DBD. It makes a difficult decision to either stay true to the source material and make the character cartoony or make the character look realistic and alienate the fans of the source material. There is also the issue of the character license not being big enough. I'm an anime fan and wasn't familiar with the character.
As it's own chapter? no.
Probably works better as a cosmetic pack only if anything.
That game is too niche to be a chapter, but I think another anime crossover in the vein of attack on titan would be cool
Mm, probably would not happen.
Lack of popularity aside, the reason that game stood out as a horror game, at least to me, was the pretty polished and creative AI for the girl that would chase you down. I'm not sure that gameplay can be translated well to DBD. As a character I don't think the girl would stand out that well when we already have characters like Legion (female members) and Spirit with schoolgirl costumes. Plus, it would be hard to give her a unique power.
That's a pretty niche game, I personally would prefer a game like Clock Tower or Haunting Ground, which might not be impossible as they were developed by Capcom. Or some of the Hunters/Killers from chinese dbd called Identity V. (I would love Sculptor but I am not sure she's popular enough, or maybe Bloody Queen)
I don't mind as long as the killer is fun to play as and against and introduces something new to the table. In other words, as long as fans of the series are happy with a new inclusion in DBD then I'm happy.