Varying the killers' terror radiuses

BHVR has been quite experimental with terror radius numbers lately, with Wesker being the first killer to have a 40m terror radius in his base-kit, Sadako having a 24m teror radius despite being 4.6 m/s, and Chucky disregarding the 4.4 m/s + 24m radius rule. So what if some killers could have adjusted terror radius numbers?

The Trapper: 32m -> 24m

The Wraith: 32m -> 20m

The Doctor: 32m -> 40m (maybe?)

The Nightmare: 32m -> 24m

The Pig: 32m -> 28m

The Legion: 32m -> 24m (40m during Frenzy)

The Ghost Face: 32m -> 20m

The Nemesis: 32m -> 28m

The Onryo: 24m -> 20m

The Dredge: 32m -> 24m

Comments

  • Doctor with a 40 metres TR? Where do I sign up?

    Imagine this with Distressing and Calm addons. That would be terrifying.

  • @Xernoton said:

    Doctor with a 40 metres TR? Where do I sign up?

    Imagine this with Distressing and Calm addons. That would be terrifying.

    It'd be a crazy buff to the classic skill check Doc build. I was sorta questioning whether or not it'd be a buff or a nerf but I think it'd be pretty rad.