Infinite Vaults with COL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mywWze3kQYU
in this Video will show you how you can never start a chase with a killer chasing you and never activate the entity blocker thanks to the shift tech and the insane speed you get from Champion of Light giving you infinite vaults
Comments
That's a choice though she still has a power you just choose not to use it.
So you have to use that add on you don't have a choice? Crazy I thought there were multiple add ons you could choose to use as killer. I wish BHVR would put more add ons in the game so nurse had a power she could use its crazy to I see people use it all the time in videos maybe you should reinstall your game since it forces you to use that add on.
You wanted an example of a killer not being able to use a power to get out of bloodlust, they can't. Not my fault its a specific example maybe ask with more limitations.
No I never said I wanted any example everyone knows that add on exists lol. I said all killers have blood lust you said the nurse docent and I told you it was your own choice not to use blood lust.
Idk what roundabout logic you have but that says right there name a killer without a power and its right there
And it was an example of a killer who can't use their power to lose bloodlust mid chase as well, can't use power to lose bloodlust if you don't have a power
If you want another example of a killer with no unique power trapper has no power with no traps on hand which can be decently common while playing them
Again try to read im sorry if English isn't your first language.
Here go to 13:28 this was way before CoL
I hate to tell you this but you have a choice to use the power or not they still have one.
Please point out what killer does not have a power next to their name LOL.